Child Nutrition Department

White fruit


What goes into a school lunch

Meal Pricing 2023-2024

Student breakfast: $1.50

ES/MS student lunch: $2.75

HS student lunch: $3.00

Adult breakfast: $2.50

Adult lunch: $4.25

A La Carte Items

  • Extra Entrée: $2.25

  • Extra Milk: $0.50

Contact Us

Adrian Jesse, R.D.

Child Nutrition Director


Granny Fund

Many students qualify for free or reduced priced meals paid for by the USDA. However, eligibility is based on income alone.
Free and Reduced applications do not account for living expenses or financial hardships (such as rent or hospital bills).
As a result, school meal costs create a significant financial burden for many families who do not qualify.
The Granny Fund was established by community members to help alleviate this burden.

Click HERE to donate!

Or mail checks to:
Child Nutrition
147 Greenwood Hollow Rd.
Eureka Springs, AR 72632

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or fax:(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.